Wednesday, August 15, 2012

tonight

     Tonight I'm going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live at the Oracle Coliseum in Oakland with my friend Karla! We were supposed to go way back in February, but the entire tour was postponed due to Anthony Kiedis getting surgery on his right foot. But I really have nothing to complain about because I'm going at all because they added a second Oakland date after their first show sold out [before I could get a ticket, so of course they added a new date so I could go]. I'm just so glad that they rescheduled the Oakland dates to be before Karla or I leave to study abroad! Soooo here's what tonight will look like [will hopefully look like, because I don't think we have the best seats]:

photo credit: sistersdissonance.files.wordpress.com
photo credit: livenloudmagazine.com
Currently listening to... Parallel Universe by RHCP

No comments:

Post a Comment