Sunday, September 9, 2012

DIY


     So all of my friends who are going abroad this fall [there's actually A LOT of them] are already at their new schools and are already posting pictures on Facebook or writing blog posts about their crazy adventures [check out Molly, Michael, or Danielle's blogs to see what I'm talking about]. And I don't even leave for Grenoble for another two weeks. oh well. I'll just have to squeeze in a whole semester's worth of learning and living into just under three months. 
     Anywhooo... in the meantime, I've been getting a little creative with my mama. Tonight we made a friggin' fantastic camera strap for my Pentax and a set of yoga draw-string bags! Only the strap is completely finished [and we have three more to make once we get all the hardware in the mail], so I'll show ya the photos from that crafting adventure!

The cord we made before the ribbon was sewn on. 
The ribbon.
my mama getting ready to sew.
Final product!




3 comments:

  1. she's the best! I need to make a post abuot the pillows she made for my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she helped me with all the sewing machine stuff because I don't know how to use one myself haha

    ReplyDelete