Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Alaska?

     Well it's been a crazy couple weeks. As you know, I sent that wonderful week in Cordova with my seester and her baby bump, but then I returned just in time for a truly exhausting week of my new job and summer classes. But all of that calmed down and I got into a rhythm with school work, work work and actually getting some sleep... just in time for the lease on our house to start and then I had to move all my stuff in! I'm still working on getting a bed and dresser, but with one [of roughly a million] box unpacked, I'm taking a break til my parents and brother get down here tomorrow. Yep, you heard right, folks! My parents and brother are coming down for the fourth! I'm so excited because they get to see [and help with] my new house, but also because it's going to be the first time my brother is visiting! yay!



Thank you for your patience with my inability to organize my photographs from my trip to Alaska. I will hopefully have a couple posts for you over the next couple days and then a post about moving with some photos of my new house! yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment