Saturday, July 23, 2011

SkateWorld


The PLACE to be tonight in Hillsboro was mostdef the local SkateWorld. Adult skate every Friday night from 10pm to 12am. Who could ask for more? No little ones to be afraid of running over and we got to listen to what ever music we wanted to! No editting necessary! But one thing that was supposed to be a selling point really bummed me out: no games? Sad. We did play one- Red Light, Green Light- but I am absolutely awful at that game, sooo it didn't turn out well. I wanted to play the Dice Game. What is a night at SkateWorld without cheating at the Dice Game? Well, I still had buckets of fun and got some prettywicked photos because the place was so dark that my Nikon need a longer exposure time then normal.
chchcheckitoutttt!:

No comments:

Post a Comment