Tuesday, April 10, 2012

studying abroad!

Twice in one day? I guess so! Today just was exciting. :]


     I've mentioned this many times before, but I finally got the official acceptance from Boston University for my study abroad program for the Fall! I got the email yesterday and accepted the admittance to the program roughly five seconds after I got the final "okay" from my dad. And now, about 10 hours after getting the email, I'm still spinning and still can't believe that this is actually happening to me. 

4 comments:

  1. Studying abroad is amazing, I wish I could still do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited. I want it to come so badly, but I know that everyday I get closer to going, I'm a day closer to it being over :[

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cool! you are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! I'm so scared! But way more excited. Always do what you're afraid to do, right?

    ReplyDelete