Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"It's just a simple truth...

...The shedding of a lifetime of layers that once embodied you
Like winter into spring and summer into fall
The cycle of intense introspection before the curtain call
Cause everyone must die and everyone must lose
So who you going to love in meantime before it catches you?"
-- Everyone Will Die from "GO"
     After a devastatingly unsuccessful trip to Hot Topic [well not entirely, Karla got herself some fancy buttons], we prevailed at Best Buy. The guy at Hot Topic tried to convince us that no one in the region [California, Oregon or Nevada] had the album for whatever reason, but we called his bullshit. And thank god for that. We only have four more days [four more dayyyys!] to memorize this newest release before we see the guys live again! And at Slim's, none the less, which means we'll be right up in the action! oh and I finished my last final today. Now I just gots to finish up my writing class portfolio by Thursday evening [so, of course, I probably won't touch it again until Thursday afternoon] and move the frick out of my dorm room [finallyyy!] and then it's summer! Well.... it's summer until I start working and taking summer classes.. but oh well :]


GO.. listening to it as I type!!!
Live at Slim's... four days.


Currently listening to... The Worst is Yet to Come from "GO"

No comments:

Post a Comment