Thursday, June 7, 2012

Santa Cruisin'


     This past [Memorial Day] weekend, a couple of girlies [Jenn, Lauren and Meggan!] and I made the trek over to Santa Cruz to enjoy the sand, surf, and sun... err.. and the wind. It was so windy! Which made it seem colder than it really was, but it was still pretty nice! We laid around at my uncle's family's beach house [which is less than a block from the water!] reading Comso, spent some quality time with the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, ate some pizza and local ice cream [sooo good] and wrapped up the evening with a showing of the Blind Side [I cried. a lot.]. It was so much fun and we need to do it again this summer!!
















Super cute '50s style couple we saw.





The Haunted Castle!
One Tree Hill Bridge.











2 comments:

  1. I waaaaaaaant to go! That board walk looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun! I wanted to get a summer pass for all the rides, but I don't know how often I'll be able to get over here because of classes and work :[

    ReplyDelete