Thursday, December 13, 2012

a new toy!

So I bought this gem [plus another camera I haven't taken a picture of yet], from a marché aux puces in Grenoble over the weekend. I'm still trying to figure out if I'll ever be able to shoot with it, but even if I can't, it'll be a sweet decoration for the photography room in my future house!




oh and it snowed a lot on Monday this week. It's all but melted now, but it was incredibly beautiful. 



leetle puppy prints!



ARTZ
Hey guess what! I'm going to London tomorrow. I can't decide how I feel about being in a place where everyone speaks English (as their maternal language) for the first time in months. I think I'm really excited, but it's also bitter-sweet because I know I'll be leaving France in just a few short days... I'm also a little afraid I'm gonna get myself into trouble. ahahh especially because now guys are actually going to understand my cat-calls! haha ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment