Wednesday, December 12, 2012

crossing my fingers!

AND IT WORKED! 

I haven't posted in awhile for a bunch of reasons, the foremost being that I'm lazy and scared to go through any and all of my photos because they are so very many, but also because the last time I tried to post something with photos, blogger told me that I had surpassed my allotted (hence, free) data space, so I had to delete photos or.. well.. else. hahah so I checked out my online photo gallery and found out that EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. that I take on my phone is uploaded on it. Which is great if, say, my phone is (god forbid) stolen or just straight-up crashes, then I'll still have all my photos. But we're talking a whole ton of photos, taking up space that I need to get my blogster on, so bye-bye online back-up of my phone pictures! whoo. well after I did that, last time I checked (aka, right after I deleted all the phone photos and not since, because.. well.. I'm lazy), it still said I was using 99% of my online data. soooo either these photos will be part of my last 1%, or something finally clicked and I got more data! cool. so yeah. here are some photos from la Fete des Lumieres in Lyon, France, which I attended this past weekend with a handful of my preferred pals! It was beautiful, it was cold, it was crowded, blah-dee-blah-dah. But these are photos that I took when we went up on this giant ferris wheel, which was pretty radical really.













 


1 day until London
9 days til home
11 days til Cordova (and meeting Harpz!)
12 days til Christmas
18 days til my first legal US drinking holiday (aka New Year's)
19 days til Santa Clara
 25 days til classes start for winter quarter

but this is all only if the world doesn't end in 8 days...


No comments:

Post a Comment