Thursday, May 17, 2012

San Francisco with the 'rents!

Is this house not insanely gorgeous?
     So my parents were here over the weekend [to go to the Santa Clara Review Publication Party, at which I was reading my story that was published in the most recent issue] and we took a quick trip into the city! I needed to take photos for the second assignment in my photography class [it's a film photography class, so I can't post the photos :[ sorry!] so we walked around in the Haight-Ashbury area, which was perfect for my assignment, I shot almost five rolls of urban art [fancy word for graffiti] and bike shadows [the day was really sunny, perfect for the sharp shadows that I love to shoot]. Then we went into the Castro, where we ate at a delicious Thai restaurant [aptly named Thailand Restaurant], saw the Bronze Man [and I got a full-frontal nudity shot of him which I can' wait to see how it turned out!] and then spent some time wandering the shelves of Aardvark Books. Suffice it to say, it was a wonderful day. And then we went back to my aunt and uncle's house and my mother [re]taught me how to knit! Yay! I'm so domestic now :]

I want to live here. 


View from the top :]




Super good Thai restaurant in the Castro. 

Parental Units!

Mmmm. Thai Iced Tea,

Aardvark Books in the Castro. So cute. 



Currently listening to... The Parlor Mob. I'm totes obsessed with them right now. And they're my new ringtone :]

No comments:

Post a Comment