Tuesday, November 13, 2012

and now for my (embarrassing) attempt at a style post

What I wore today. I have to say that I felt like I pulled myself together a purdy neat outfit, so I thought I'd share. Besides, I also still have in the the braids that I put in my hair during the 15 minutes my prof kept us late (again) today, you know, so I wouldn't go mad (it wouldn't be so bad, except that our classes already are four hours long each day) and I was actually wearing make-up, which I found to be a shock for those in my class. 

Hurr ya go:




oh and please pardon my mess. I'm not very good at keeping a neat room (as any of my former or current roommates could tell you).


[: jusqu'à la fois prochaine... ;]

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! You should do some shoots outside in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see I would, but that would involve using a photographer more advanced than my camera's timer shot... hahah and also the beauty that is Grenoble would dim an clothing of mine in comparison!

    ReplyDelete