Wednesday, November 28, 2012

this



     hey so I decided I'm going to stop feeling bad about the fact that I never blog anymore. like ever. never ever.  It's not like I don't have the time.. I spent last night trying to painting my nails and reading the fourth Twilight book. again. [it's more than a little difficult to convince myself to go out at night when it's 35 degrees and raining or even snowing outside...] yeah so, I have absolutely no excuses. soooo yeah. here's a photo I took in Lyon this weekend when I went there with my parents as they visited me for my 21st birthday. yep. I love dead nature, as my dad says, or "la nature qui dort," as my host mom says.  

comme tu veux. 

2 comments:

  1. that is an awesome picture!can you send me the original!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can! I've taken sooo many photos of 'sleeping' trees like this one lately. There's so many in Grenoble right now! But I especially liked this one because of the light balls in the tree.

    ReplyDelete