Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New shoes!

     If you didn't know already, Blowfish booties are my downfall [well that and Jessica Simpson shoes and dresses; Karla, you know what I mean]. I have like five pairs already and just got two new ones in the mail [but give me some credit, I do wear them pretty much everyday, so I wear each pair weekly on average].
     But hell, I was having a pretty shitty day [morning water practice was cancelled on account of weather and I had lab, although it was the last lab of the quarter yay! and I'm still sick, so I just wanted to curl up in my bed and watch Harry Potter movies, but I have to finish a group project instead] but my day was miraculously saved by the package slip for these two booties in my mailbox! 


left: Has It, Grey 2 Tone Flannel. right: Has It, Black Snow Washed PU.



Currently listening to... "Hit Me Like a Man" EP by the Pretty Reckless [I'm going to see them at the Bottom of the Hill in two days! Can't waitttt!]

4 comments:

  1. haha you love your booties. more pictures cause they kinda look iodentical in this one~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was afraid people would think that! I almost captioned the second picture with "don't even think about saying the look the same." hahaha they are similar; I was kind of disappointed on how light the ones on the right were [I mean, the description says they're black!], but they're very different material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they make waterproof ones? Maybe I should get a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they do. I have a black mid-calf pair that I wear when it rains, but I don't think they technically are water proof. Maybe more like water resistant? As in, I think they'd withstand even some heavy rain and keep your feet dry, but you won't be able to go wading in water with them and expect dry anything! Haha

      Delete