Sunday, March 18, 2012

Taylor Momsen

photo credit: The Pretty Reckless' Facebook page.
     So I went to see the Pretty Reckless at the Bottom of the Hill last week. Sadly, it's not really the best venue for photos, so I didn't get that many good ones [but I will post what I have latah]. What isn't sad about the Bottom of the Hill is that you're practically next to the artist no matter where you are in the club, so it's still one of my favorite venues in San Francisco
     At this show, I pretty much fell in love with both the warm up bands [The Parlor Mob and The Hollywood Kills], as well as Taylor's hair. That might sound weird, but her hair is insane. It's long, straight, bleach blonde and gorgeous. I want it so badly. So now I'm considering getting extensions


Currently listening to... "Miss Nothing" by the Pretty Reckless.

No comments:

Post a Comment