Saturday, March 3, 2012

Davis Invitational

     First race of the spring! Gah! It's been so long coming, but it feels like just yesterday we were going to Lexington for the first time in back in September! The next few weeks are going to be quite a whirlwind with races, finals, spring break, San Diego, more races, Easter, and WIRAs. Then it'll be that insane month of May were all hell breaks loose and the rest of the year is a shit show [I feel bad saying that I can't wait because racing season is just starting.. just fuck it. I can't wait!]. Then the school year will end and it'll be all about summer classes and moving into Lemonade Stand, then it'll be time to leap over to France and get all worldly and sheeit [I'm gonna be so fucking fluent that I'll probably do a couple posts in French!]. All in all, this is the first day of the rest of my life. ahahah just kidding. everyday is the first day of the rest of my life :]


Currently listening to... "Everything Is Alright" by Motion City Soundtrack.

2 comments: