Saturday, October 20, 2012

lazy dayz

    So I woke up at 10am [actually maybe 11am] this morning. But don't judge me too much for it. I need the sleep [je pense que j'ai un rhume] and I still got quite a bit done today! I found a new favorite place to eat, that makes veggie sandwiches and smoothies [but I admit it, I only found the place because SushiMe was closed] and ate my sandwich while listening to a live jazz band playing near Place Victor Hugo. Then I saw a bunch of cows at this cheese festival thing. and then I just walked around Grenoble. It was such an incredibly beautiful day. It would have been cool to make the trek to Lyon or Geneva this weekend, but with a plan to go hiking tomorrow with some friends, I think this was the perfect weekend to be lazy and embrace Grenoble :]

VACHE!











In case you were wondering what I was wearing when people thought I actually was french :]

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute outfit! Looks awesome! I love sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I felt so awesome when a guy in a store thought I was French and started talking to me in French so quickly! But then I felt a whole heckuva lot less cool when I had to mumble, "je ne comprend pas..." hahah but whatever. Next time!!

    ReplyDelete