Saturday, October 13, 2012

today..

     
     So I woke up at 9am, but sat in my room until almost 2pm catching up on the Voice and Project Runway. It felt so good to be able to just lay around for the morning after two straight weeks of non-stop life. But after all that relaxing got boring, my friend Catherine and I decided to go find a place in the mountains to hike. We met our friend Jens on our way to la maison de la montagne, but he didn't want to hike with us, he just want to go to the Bastille. And it's good that he did. Because Catherine and I never actually made it to the trail. We found some second-hand adorable shops on our way to the bus stop [see, we did have all of the best intentions] and had to stop to buy shit. I bought two pairs of shoes: some raging black cowboy boots that were made in Spain and some beautiful white/cream pumps that were made in Germany [I'm so European now! ahahha]. I also bought another knobby for my dresser in Santa Clara, although it is more of a door knob than a dresser knob, but oh well. And now Catherine and I are going to tag along to her host sister's birthday party at her friend's apartment. ah! wish me luck! :]

PHOTOS [dontchyaknow?]:

sweet door knocker
radical urban art.

In case you didn't already think I was drinking too much here...
my lunch.
Thrift store pumps; made in Germany.
Thrift store cowboy boots; made in Spain.

2 comments:

  1. thanks! except I just wore them out on the town for the night and holy freakin' god. my toes will NEVER be the same.

    ReplyDelete