Monday, October 15, 2012

this baby girl

first photo, I think. ahha 
     My eldest sister Jessyka [of Life at Latitude 60.56 and soon-to-be newly restarted Let's Talk About Beer] and her husband Jonah have welcomed their first child into this crazy, crazy world! Harper Joyce Dart-Mclean is my first niece and the first grandbaby for my parents. Suffice it to say, we are all stoked on this lil babe. So far, none of us have had the pleasure of meeting the precious bundle of joy as my sister lives in Cordova, Alaska and thus gave birth in Anchorage. My parents are planning a trip up North soon, but myself being 4972.6 miles [8005.8 kilometers, if you like that sort of thing] in Grenoble, France, the soonest I'm seeing the babe is over winter break

So until then, these beautiful photos will have to do!


This photo is my phone background!
peek-a-boo!
I think she kind of looks like Will here!
So peaceful!
Happy family!
with her mama
love this photo, even if it's a little blurry.
it's so great to see that smile on her dad,
you can tell he's already completely in love! :]
Harper in her "leaving the hospital" onesie,
which was knitted entirely by her mama!
she's already the most stylish babe in Alaska!


She seems so sassy already!


Here are some links to Harper posts directly from the source [aka mama and papa!], avec plus de photos de ce bébé précieux:
-First Walk 14-10
-13-10 Harper's Way Into the World
-10-10 4 Days Old
-08-10 Harper Joyce Dart-Mclean

2 comments:

  1. Harper says "hey Aunt Katie!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so funny because I I had a dream last night that she already was talking! Not full sentences or anything, but I distinctly remember her saying one specific word and it was so awesome because it was a big word, not just 'da' or 'ma,' but an actual full word... But I can't for the life of me remember what the word was, I can just remember being so shocked she said it and you just being like, 'yeah. She's talking already.' Like it was no big deal!

    ReplyDelete