Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MTV's Teen Wolf

I started watching Teen Wolf two days ago and I had to catch up, so I've watched three episodes already today! I'm loving Tyler Posey as Scott McCall, aka Teen Wolf, Dylan O'Brien as Stiles, aka Scott's goofy best friend, and Crystal Reed as Allison Argent, aka Scott's love interest and "new girl in town with a dark family secret" (I don't want to give anything away, but I have a feeling the family secret is going to get in the way of Scott and Allison's relationship!).

I just love how cute Scott is with Allison; how he totally acts like an awkward sixteen year old around her. But that may be because he is an awkward sixteen year old (even though Tyler Posey is actually nineteen years old and older than I am)!


















And as always...

Remember Maid in Manhattan with Jennifer Lopez? Well Tyler Posey was her son in it!










Tyler plays also guitar/vocals in the band, Lost in Kostko (second from the right).














Look for Crystal Reed in Crazy, Stupid, Love. out July 29th!





















No comments:

Post a Comment