Thursday, June 2, 2011

the science of sleep (and dreaming)

From the film, The Science of Sleeping
    I just took an exam on this section of my Psych 1 class and then went to talk to another professor about an upper-divison class she's teaching the fall that goes really indepth about the science of sleep and dreaming. I'm so excited to take it! I'll be keeping a dream/ sleep journal for the course, so I decided to start one now. Maybe I'll share some of the more interesting discoveries here!

   Also, now I'm thinking about changing my major to Psychology with an emphasis in Psychobiology (after being a Comm major for... 2 weeks now? hahah), but it would require five chemistry classes, five biology classes, and two math classes (one of which I've already taken) in addition to the regular Psychology major classes. So I'll pretty much be setting myself up for many mental breakdowns and probably no social life for the rest of college! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment