Friday, February 24, 2012

Black Velvet!

     So my chemistry class was cancelled today and my math class was just reviewing for an exam, so I got out of class at 11:35am this sunny, sunny Friday! It's a great start to what is set to be an amazing weekend. It's Parents' Weekend, so the parental figures are starting to pop up around campus, which makes me want my parents here now, and not at 9:30pm tonight [but at least they're coming at all! Last year I told them not to come and I was sad all weekend seeing everyone with their parents]. But they aren't really come down for Parents' Weekend, but for Black Velvet! It was far too much fun last year and I'm hoping this year will be even better. I got myself a purdy dress [the cobalt blue one I wore for Shan's wedding] and already have plans to get my eyebrows waxed and my make-up professionally done! The only downside to this amazing weekend is that I have not one, not two, but three midterms next week, so I have to get cracking on studying for them NOW, so I'll have lotso time with my parentals when they're here. But at least it's so nice [it's 72, already 5 degrees warmer than forecasted for today, so maybe we'll blast through the 71 degree heat of the day!], so I'll get to be warm and outside while I study!


Some photographies from last yurr:


view from the top.



at the banquet

yah. that was a rough time for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment