Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Palentine's Day


     Okay, so first off, I have to give credit where credit is due and that means that I must tell you that I did not make up the phrase "Palentine's Day," but heard it from my roommate, Maggie. It pretty much means the day that you spend with your best lady friend instead of with a smelly boy. I spent this Palentine's Day with my good friend Karla at Half Moon Bay. It was magical. She brought me to the most beautiful beach [no sand! all pebbles!] that she used to go with her dad when she was little. 




A little friend.









Karla!

So perfect, it being Love Day and all.

     So after all that natural beauty with my Valentine, I treaded over and baked some heart-shaped cookies for my boys at green :]






Currently listening to... "Stereo Hearts" by the Gym Class Heroes, playing in my head thanks to Angelica [of A Real Life New Girl and My South African Adventures] singing it all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment