Monday, February 27, 2012

pretty ladies

    Hi! I'm in the library right now studying for my Chemistry exam and Psychology exam [Wednesday and Thursday, respectively, and I had a Stats exam today, which I pretty much blew outta da water.], so I gots to keep this short and sweet. I just wanted to stop by and let y'all know that Black Velvet was amazing. It was great to see some old friends again and to go crazy one last time before racing season starts and destroys any traces of a social life I had before. But the best part definitely was getting to dress up in the fancy blue dance that ma sistah picked for her bridesmaid to wear and be all purdy. Alyssa, Angelica, Karla and I all got our make-up professionally did by some loverly ladies at the mall.

Hurr's the only picture I took that night [sorry I didn't document better!]:

2 comments: