Friday, February 3, 2012

fill in the blank Friday


1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is publishing a novel.
2. Waking up early is something I really like that other people think is weird.
Photo by Wally Gonzalez.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "What Not to Do in Love and Life." Sometimes I feel like all my decisions cumulate into a "How To" guide. As in, "How to: make things awkward," "How to: set yourself up for heartbreak," "How to: lose friends and alienate people." The choice is yours.
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are: Oregon next weekend, the first set of midterms being over, and Black Velvet.
Black Velvet 2011*

Black Velvet 2011*
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is something that changes daily. Singing in the shower is one of my favorite things to do. I really love singing songs by strong female vocalists, like Adele or Christina Aguilera. Or, of course, Pocket Full of Sunshine.
6. If I found out that the production of any No. 7 skin care product was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is driving alone in my car, wind rushing in through the windows, music blasting, singing on the top of my lungs.

*I'm not sure who took either of these photos.


2 comments:

  1. i laughed out loud at this: Sometimes I feel like all my decisions cumulate into a "How To" guide. As in, "How to: make things awkward," haahhahahah thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah well it's true! But I'm pretty good at then pretending like things aren't awkward!

    ReplyDelete