Saturday, February 11, 2012

coffeeeeee

photo credit: http://www.icoffeetime.com.
     My love for coffee (black.. I don't like all the fluff) has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it is the only thing getting me through my Comm midterm right now.. not. That is my main reason for loving it. It can help me stay awake [which is not easy for me] while doing even the most tedious of requirements. And I like the way it gives me the pins-and-needles sensation in my finger tips without also giving me a hangover the next morning! Only downside? I have to pee like a banshee every five minutes even if I have just one cup. Actually that's something I should be taking care of right about now....


Currently listening to... "Saving Grace" by the Maine. What can I say? I'm on a the Maine kick. deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment