Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Portland, Ore.

     Sorry I haven't posted in a decade. I've been super busy with midterms and such, as well as preparing to miss two days of class to go home! That's right, in roughly 26 hours, my sister Jessyka and I will be touching down at good ole PDX. This is one [of many!] reasons yesterday was pretty much the best day of my little life [so far!]. Another reason was getting a 100% on my stats midterm, but I'll leave all the other [and better] stuff for a later post, once I know that I can actually talk about all the great news I got yesterday!
     So, as for now, I'm loving me some Portland swag and can't wait to see all my favorite people!
I'm so lucky that I grew up in such a beautiful place.
credit: http://posts.same.org.
Currently listening to... "Thinking of You" by the Maine. Been stuck in my head all day.

2 comments: