Friday, August 26, 2011

everything about the past two days

Hi! I'm sitting at my gate at the San Jose airport [love SJC, so many business-types to people watch! And going through security is always a synch]; sorry I haven't posted in a long bit of days, but I've been in various cities in the Bay Area [mostly San Mateo with my friend Karla!] since Saturday now without a computer to upload my photos and such on. But believe me the posts to come about my amazing two night affair with the lovely lads from Motion City Soundtrack and my day in the city with Ms. Karla Gaitan will be much worth the wait! I took so friggin many photos, I'm gonna have to post roughly 17 times to get all my favs up!
Welll... I wish I could post some kind of photo for you guys, but alas, I'm currently twiddling with my mother's IPad,so I doubt very much I would be able to figure out how to post anything but words!

Wooo! I figured it out. This is a photo of Jesse Johnson of Motion City Soundtrack. He was the highest contributor to the pure joy that caused a very silly, very large smile to be plastered across my face for pretty much the entirety of the past two nights [only times this smile wasn't shining was when I was belting out Justin Pierre's beautifully tragic lyrics or head banging my body into paralysis]. :] <--- that's a little bit like the smile I was rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment