Thursday, August 18, 2011

Portland, Oregon.

     I say this all the time, but Portland is honestly one of the only cities that I've been to that is just as beautiful during the day as it is at night. It's buildings, people and energy are just so breathtaking and unique. As much as I love both Beaverton and Santa Clara, I wish I could call this little big city my home [and I'm sure I will someday].

     Hurr are some pictars I've taken during my most recent treks downtown:
 









The Steel Bridge










2 comments:

  1. Did you take all of these? Some of them are pretty cool... Love the one with the moon in it. You should get a wide angle lens, you'd probably have a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! On a couple of trips into Portland in early August. I just got a fancy new camera this summer that's more than just a point-and-shoot, but it doesn't have compatibility with other lenses. But if I get better at this, I gonna buy an even fancier camera with all the attachments!

    ReplyDelete