Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Half Moon Bay

Today, my friends Karla Gaitan, Eric Defina and I escaped campus and went to Half Moon Bay.  Karla loved it because it brought back so many great memories from her childhood and I loved it because it was so cold, rainy and windy that I almost forgot I was in California and began to imagine I was on the Oregon coast. And Eric, well, he was just glad to climb some trees and listen to girl talk in the fort.

Photo by Eric Defina


Photo by Eric Defina
 
Photo by Eric Defina

Photo by Eric Defina

Photo by Eric Defina

Photo by Eric Defina

Photo by Eric Defina

Photo by Eric Defina

See what I mean? What a monkey.
Photo by Karla Gaitan

Photo by Katie McAuliffe

Photo by Katie McAuliffe

Photo by Katie McAuliffe


Model shot!
Photo by Katie McAuliffe

Photo by Katie McAuliffe

Photo by Katie McAuliffe


Photo by Katie McAuliffe

Photo by Katie McAuliffe


FORT!!!!
Photo by Eric Defina

 
Sweet-ass rainbow we saw on the drive home.
Photo by Katie McAuliffe
 
If you want to see more pictures from the trip, visit my Facebook page!



Congratulations to Santa Clara University Men's Crew's very own Chris Waight (below, center) in his crowning as Santa Clara University's Mr. RLC. Way to represent crew, St. Clare's, and TWLOHA! 
Photo by Katie McAuliffe


2 comments:

  1. Half Moon Bay is an excellent little town with a great bakery, brewery, and ocean! So jealous that you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous there! It was just really nice to escape campus for a while and forget all about work and other problems!

    ReplyDelete