Monday, May 23, 2011

Make It Or Break It

My senior year of high school my friend Emily Tait and I fell in love with an ABC Family original series, Make It Or Break It, a show about four elite gymnasts and their dramas both in and out of the gym. I hadn't been up to date on the show for all of my time in college, but then my friend Michaela Hanson told me that she had begun to watch the show herself. I, of course, had to start watching it again after a few texts from Michaela about the crazy shit that goes down in this show. So thanks to Ms. Hanson, I have watched three episodes today only and have been sitting in my room, not doing my homework, for the past three hours. Damn you, Michaela! hahahaha
(from left: Cassie Scerbo as Lauren Tanner, Chelsea Hobbs as Emily Kmetko, Ayla Kell as Payson Keeler, and Josie Loren as Kaylie Cruz)
I hope they go on to do some movies!

HOT!


(from left: Johnny Pacar as Damon Young and  Nico Tortorella as Razor)

Ah! Perfect.


2 comments:

  1. i never got into this one... but i am very obsessed with "pretty little liars" .... summer premiere june 14ht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! I haven't watched PLL in wayyy too long! I'll have to catch up

    ReplyDelete