Sunday, May 22, 2011

Warped Tour 2011

I've been to Warped Tour the past four summers (07-10) and I could probably talk your ear off about any single one of them. But last summer's Warped was magical for me because I had a Press Pass (working on getting one this summer as well. Any ideas?) and got up close and personal with every band I saw. This summer is going to be amazing because I'm looking into going to two dates, July 2nd in Mountain View, California with Karla Gaitan and of course, the last date of the tour, August 14th in Hillsboro, Oregon. But I'm super disappointed because two bands I was most excited to see on the main stage, Paramore and Jack's Mannequin, aren't coming to either dates, and 3OH!3 isn't coming to the Hillsboro date.
But anywho, here are some bands I'm wicked excited for:

Less than Jake*^

Big D and the Kids' Table*^

Relient K*^

Simple Plan^

Stephen Jerzak*^

Terrible Things*^

The Ready Set*^

Family Force 5*

3OH!3^
 ^at Mountain View date
*at Hillsboro date

1 comment: