Friday, May 13, 2011

TANDEM BICYCLES!

Just now walking back to my dorm from class I saw a tandem bicycle fly by! It was amazing because usually I'm afraid of bicycles on campus, but when I saw two guys gliding through campus on a tandem bicycle, I couldn't help by shout, "Tandem bicycle! Tandem bicycle!" and point in their direction so that everyone would see their awesomeness. 

I seriously wish I would have had my camera with me so that I could put up a picture of the actual tandem bicycle I saw, but alas, I did not. Maybe I'll start carrying it around all the time. Maybe at some point in the near future there will be a post up here featuring a picture of one of the crazy, creepy squirrels that overtake the Santa Clara campus.


oh and just as a warning: there may be multiple posts today, because me having the obsessive personality that I have and the fact that I couldn't post anything yesterday because of the maintenance on the site, I have a back-up of current obsessions to fill y'all in on.

oh and one more thing: Shan, I think you'll love this website: Ruffled: An Earthy Vintage Wedding. It's where I got the second picture on this post!

This isn't about tandem bicycles, but it is about bikes and Portland, Oregon, sooo:

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post, you have a great wit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :] we should tandem bicycle around Portland sometime!

    ReplyDelete