Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my Fall 2011 schedule [but not really]

I am so stressed out right now, I could just about explode. I finally got into a Chem 11 class, so that adds a 2+ hour lab to my Monday evenings! Here's the lowdown: Mondays- water practice at 6am, Chem 11 at 10:30am, Philosophy at 11:45 am, French at 1pm [which I found out yesterday has a weekly hour-long discussion that has yet to be given a steady time], Fictional Writing at 2:15pm, practice at 4:30pm, which I will leave early to go to lab at 5:30pm til 8:20pm. Tuesday- water practice at 6am Intro to Journalism at 9:55am [which also has a supplement lab, but it's online and on our own time, so it's way more low-key and I'm hopefully dropping my English class MWF to add this one, but I won't know for sure til later this week, so til then it's five classes and two labs for me!], then my first real break [and when I say break, I mean homework/study time] until afternoon practice at 4:30 til 6:30pm, then more time to study or sleep or cry. Pretty much the same thing for Wednesday except no lab [yayyyy!], so I'll possibly have some time to let loose Wednesday nights and stay up past ten [no water practice Thursday mornings!!] going out, hanging out, or just getting some more work done. Thursday no water practice, so my day will start at 9:55am with my comm class then another break til Peer Judicial Board meeting at 4pm til 6pm. Friday will be the same as Wednesday, but without being able to stay up late since I'll have water practice Saturday mornings, but then we have the rest of the weekend off unless we have a head race to dominate. So maybe it's not as bad as it seems when you're in the swing of it, but I can guarantee at least a couple mental breakdowns. As for right now, I'm writing this [even though I probs don't really have the time for it] then I gotta get my booty to the library so I can get as much work done as possible before practice this afternoon. My computer's getting worked on, so I get to do all my work on the library computers until it's all fixed up and back in my possession. That's the main reason I haven't been blogging much [in addition to total lack of time], because blog posts really aren't much fun without photos [like this one!!] and I need my computer to upload my pictures. Well now that I've tried my best on getting your sympathy, I gotta actually get some thing done [like buy a razor and shave my legs or get gas, except I don't know where ANY gas stations are around here] when I really just wanna curl up in my bed in my insanely hot, insanely noisy dorm room and sleep for a year!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you! Try to get enough sleep! Love you. I also think you like to be busy.

    ReplyDelete