Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TSwift

     So I just got home from seeing Taylor Swift at the Rose Garden! And I'm gonna put a full post up [hopefully tomorrow, but knowing me, it'll probs take a week] with a review and all the photographies I took! I have to say, I got some pretty legit shots, but I'll credit any and all of them to my fancy new Nikon and to the amazing seats my parents got for me and my sister Shan of Simply Shannon [I got to sit in seat 9 :] ].

Hurr ya go:


Need To Breathe
second warm-up band
 


 
Man! That girl could swivel!
  



13th photograph :]
 


urghhh would've been such a good shot
if I wasn't for that hairy arm
     Look for the full post later this week, along with some of the other fun stuff I did this Labor Day Weekend [such as tie-dye-my hands are still blue- and henna]! Oh and my oldest sister, Jessyka of Let's Talk About Beer, and her husband Jonah are in town, so I'm sure I'll have some pictures of all that soon enough [if I can find my camera battery charger or buy a new one... it kinda ran out of juice on me roughly two songs into the concert tonight!].

No comments:

Post a Comment