Thursday, September 29, 2011

FINALLY my computer is home

     I finally got my computer back! I'm typing on his beautiful, black keys as we speak. I didn't really realize how much I missed him until I was having trouble getting on the school's wireless. I was freaking out! As soon as I started my computer, I had to be downloading pictures, posting a blog, or doing the lab for Introduction to Journalism class... or not. But yay! Really. I'm so excited to be back on this sucker.
     What isn't so cool is that I'm getting sick. Or I'm already sick. So I'm staying in tonight. With all the sorority girls! ahah just kidding. I'm sure a lot of sorority girls are still going out tonight even though they're supposed to be dry for rush, but I peaced out of the partay with my boys at green around eleven something so I can get all sorts of better before we start water practices on Friday or Saturday or... well hopefully some time soon. And I got to watch the season 1 finale of Awkward with my roommie. Have to admit though, I kinda hated the ending. Two of my favorite characters got real bashed at the end. Better luck next season. 

     Okay. well. I was gonna give y'all a sweet ass picture of my sassy campus looking peaceful and classy as shit at night, but alas, I cannot figure out how to upload a picture from my hard drive. How ironic. I thought having my computer back would make this easier. oh well. a girl can dream :]

nighty night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment