Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I wish I could post one of the wicked pictures I've taken so far in Orlando, but alas, none of us brought a computer to upload said pictures on... But this way there will be photos galore [a word borrowed from old Gaelic, a little factlet I learned tonight at the old Irish pub we ate at] for me to post when I get home sweet home.

Here's a little sippet though of what y'all be getting:

Plane photos, torrential down pour, Hard Rock, City Walk, despicable me, Who's, grinch, whoville, Harry Potter, the Cab, more whoville, Marvel supers and vilans, Jurassic Park, more Harry Potter, pop eye, Downtown Disney, more the Cab, Patrick Stump [plus new band, minus Fall Out Boy], Cobra Starship, and Avril Lavigne.

And that was only day one and two... Next up? More Potter, along with some Twister, Men in Black, E.T., Jaws and the Terminator... Then a little Alice Cooper... A little Epcot... A little SeaWorld [and a lot of swimming with dolphins]... And the rest? well.. We'll just have to wait and seeeeeeeee!


Currently listening to... The Cabs new album, Symphony Soldier. Bought it at the show tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment