Sunday, December 18, 2011

Orianthi

     So we went to see Alice Cooper at Hard Rock Live while in Orlando this past week. It was pretty radical. Best of all [even over a bunch of middle aged guys with long hair belting out every lyric] was Alice Cooper's badass lady guitarist, Orianthi. She's pretty much my hero and my new idol for all things badass. 
     I was going through some of my photographs from the trip [all of which are finally downloaded onto my computer!], but since it's pretty late now [it's 2am in Orlando!] and I've been travelling all day, I'm gonna hit the hay and leave the rest of the photos and actual blogging about the trip for later this week. 


So just to tide y'all over til then, hurr're some pictars that I snapped at the concert:






NEW SONG!








Currently listening to...  "Meantime" by GIVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment