Saturday, December 10, 2011

Six f's of Fridayyy [a day late]

Gandalf.
     So I'm an awful blogger. I talked a big game about how great my Friday post idea was and then I forgot to post the next week. wellll yesterday was pretty crazy for me [up early to study for my chem final, taking said final, packing, hanging out with my boys, saying goodbye to said boys, then flying to Portland] but that's no excuse.


     Well eeenyways I'm changing how dis thang is done anyway, so this is as good a time as any to do so.   From on now.. the six f's of Friday aren't gonna be vocab words [not "interactive" enough] so now each Friday I will post six words that start with an "f" and anyone can write a little something about your week that goes along with the word. Here, I'll give you a little example:
     Say the word is "freeing," so you'd write something you did that week that was freeing.


FREEING: I finished all of my finals and turned in all my papers for fall quarter.

     It's as easy as that! yay! sooo hurr're the six f's of Friday:

FREEING [see above]
FEARLESS [I'm currently re-acquainting myself with TSwizzle's ahmazing second album]
FAMILY [in honor of da holidays]
FICTION [make something up!]
FADED [Soul Decision.. ahhaha tell me about something you did/said/saw/overheard when tipsy]
FRAZZLED [in honor of finals week!]



sooo all those who wish to participate in the next week's post should send me a link to your site [or if you don't have a blog, you can put it in the comments.]
    
currently listening to... "Some Days" by the Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment