Saturday, November 5, 2011

happy list :]

     
     I'm going to a cocktail party tonight! :] going to the mall soon to get me a purdy dress! Hopefully it'll look like the one pictured above and only cost one dolla if only if only.


But back to the main point: happy list. 
     I think that I'm back on a bi-monthly track for these happy lists with this one. ahha probs not though, I'm awful at keeping up on these things. Well eeenyway, here's my happy list no. 4 :]


1] Abesies giving me old Halloween candy because I was in a bad mood
2] Conor not being mad at me forever for me taking my bad mood out on him
3] stealing stuff from the chemistry conference I went to, so now I have a National Chemistry Week pencil to use on my next chem midterm. [How can I get a bad grade with a chemistry pencil?]
4] The Kia commercials with the hamsters [I fucking love that commercial wayyyy too much]
5] consistently getting off the dock first, even when my boat was last to get on the dock 
6] seeing Footloose with Karla last night and falling in love with old southern chivalry and boys who can dance [honestly, if I could teach a class for guys on how to make a girl fall in love with them, teaching them how to dance would be lesson one]
7] eating a super duper crunchy apple today. it was amazing. even though Jasper threw it away before I could finish it.
8] figuring out housing for next year and this summer [well... figuring out who I'm living with.. not where.. hahah]
9] watching Selena
10] listening to old songs that I used to listen to all the time, but had forgotten how much I loved them. like these:
Usher- U Remind Me



Mario- Let Me Love You



Usher- U Got It Bad


     Oh god. I fucking love Usher. 

P.S. seven days until Head of the Lagoon. 
So excited/ friggin' terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment