Thursday, November 24, 2011

my cozy bed and not waking up til 9:30am


     I'm currently obsessed with and awfully thankful for my warm, cozy, wonderful bed. It just engulfs you at the beginning of the night and doesn't want to let you go when the alarm goes off [and some times I don't let go right back!]. But I'm especially thankful for this whole week of waking up after the sun [except tomorrow morning, but that's for a good reason! just wait :] The only, and I mean it, the only bad thing about getting to sleep in all this week is that it's going to just be all that much more difficult to wake up early all next week for water practices. good thing I kinda like those boys in the boat with me!.. kinda. ;]




currently listening to... "Crazy Jane" by Dizzy Balloon [they've kinda stopped being a band, sooo check out Man in Space for me!]

No comments:

Post a Comment