Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jack's Mannequin

     I have been waiting to see Jack's Mannequin in the city with my friend Molly since we discovered our mutual love for him. The show's at the Regency in San Francisco, at which Molly and I had our first real friend-date going to see Never Shout Never and the Maine. We're taking the Bronco Bus into the city this time, so we won't have to take scary public transportation very late at night like we had to last year [my friend Karla and I are going to see the Maine on the 20th at the Bottom of the Hill. gonna be so sick.]

     Well I'm sure I'll have copious amounts of photos waiting for you all after the concert [I'm charging up my camera's two batteries as we speak.. ermm.. as I type... so that the Taylor Swift concert debacle never happens again], but I can't promise they'll actually make it up here. Sorry.

     Imma be real tired for practice/class Tuesday morning, but fuck it. gonna be so worth it.

photo credit: http://aprouse95.files.wordpress.com.


P.S. Head of the Lagoon in seven dayyys!

No comments:

Post a Comment