Sunday, November 27, 2011

holiday happy list

I bought so much at Gap.
     As I use FaceTime for the first time with my sister Jessyka in Alaska [avoiding school work as well as job applications], I'm mourning the end of my Thanksgiving break from classes [and practice!]. With a week of morning practices, long classes and even longer study hours hot on my heels, I thought I'd remind myself of the great things of the holidays [if only to get me through these last two weeks before winter break].


10 things I am awfully thankful for this holiday season:
+ watching way too much television [the History Channel and RuPaul's Drag Race!]
+ family dinners and holiday traditions
+ not having an emotional breakdown when Black Friday shopping in Union Square
+ turning a year older [no longer a teenager!!]
+ buying a harmonica [and maybe even learning to play it!]
+ leaving all my school work to the last day of break [and still avoiding it now]
+ new Candy Cane body wash :]
+ my ducks winning the Civil War and clinching the Pac-12 title
+ peppermint mochas
+ getting some early Christmas shopping done [earliest I've ever done it!]

Adorable little mannequins at J.Crew!


currently listening to... "C'est Démodé D'être A La Mode" by Les Escrocs

No comments:

Post a Comment