Monday, November 21, 2011

John O'Callaghan




just because he's the most adorable stoner ever

but here're some pictures [and maybe even a video, if I can get it to upload] of the concert last night:

I guess I had already written on their tour bus...



artsy.

look at all those hands in the ayerrr.
a girl threw a bra on the stage with the Maine M's on the cups!


okay soo I couldn't upload any of my videos but the one I accidentally took of the ceiling that's 3 seconds long.. soo I guess you'll have to go to my facebook page for the videos. cause they're actually pretty stellar.. so it's worth it.


But last night was pretty fantastic. It was my... fifth?... possibly sixth time seeing these boys live and all I can say is... can't wait til next time! Or til Pioneer comes out on the 6th... hmmmm I think I remember something else planned for the 6th... I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment