Saturday, November 12, 2011

Head of the Lagoon

     So this has to be a quick update on account of the fact that Karla, Alyssa and I are supposed to be heading up to San Mateo in about ten minutes [but knowing Karla, we won't leave for another hour..] so we can bake some cupcakes [from scratch, we're that cool], get some coxswain bonding time, and then actually get some sleep in her very quiet [or at least compared to the dorms] house [and queen sized bed] so we can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the coxswain meeting tomorrow morning at 7:45am!
     The Head of the Lagoon is the last head race of the fall season for us and I'm excited/terrified/anxious/going to throw up, pass out, pee my pants, or all three [but that's just my basic reaction to any race really]. Yep. But I'm mostly excited because this course is going to be the devil in me for the next 24 hours.

Just look at it!:


     It's gonna be oh so fun to take those curves like a mother-fuckin' drag racer. That's gonna be my nickname by the end of head race season senior year. yep. I'm gonna be a mother-fuckin' drag racer coxswain. :]

1 comment:

  1. Motherfucka Jones
    Certified BAMF
    Santa Clara University 2014

    ReplyDelete