Wednesday, November 30, 2011

getting mail


     As most college students would agree, opening up your little mailbox to find a letter or package stuffed inside is one of the best feelings in the world [especially if it's birthday presents and new albums you just ordered!].
     This afternoon, I happened upon one magazine [Seventeen!], one birthday card [from my friend Michaela] and two little slips that meant I had two little packages [well one ended up not being all that little]. But anywho, I got a birthday package from my sistah Jessyka [with chocolate and an awesome sweater to boot] and the self-titled album by my new favorite band Dead Man's Bones. This new found affection for this duo may have something to do with the fact that one half of the act is Ryan Gosling, but since I've been listening to the album all day now, I'm loving his voice [almost] as much as I love his face. ahhaha but really, his voice is gorgeous... and so is his face. :]


currently listening to... "In The Room Where You Sleep" by Dead Man's Bones.


This song is so beautifully haunting and this video is incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment