Tuesday, November 22, 2011

how I spend my birthday

stole this picture from my mother.
     yep. today's my birthday... ahahh I've never been the biggest fan of birthdays and this one is a little iffy being as I'm no longer a teenager... [but Michaela said I can still blame my indiscretions on youth... thank god!]

     Well... so far, being in my 20s has meant waking up roughly three hours later than I normally would on a Tuesday [but hey.. I am on break, so you can't really blame me] and sitting on my butt in my Santa Clara sweats [sooo comfy] watching the History channel program on the conspiracy surrounding Robert F. Kennedy's assassination [heyy... my birthday is the anniversary of JFK's assassination, so it seems only fitting].

     But hopefully later I'll be heading over to the mall to pick up my jeans [finallyy] and check out some places to see what sizes I should be fighting for if I go to Union Square with Karla for Black Friday and possibly to Guitar Center to get me a harmonica!

     Well... hopefully at some point today I'll start to feel like I'm in my 20s and not like I'm just a day older... sighhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment