Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alice.

Photo by Kim McAuliffe.
     As my parents fly over the Pacific Ocean to yet another paradise [Maui this time, which is a real paradise where as Los Angeles is a cement and plastic [aka fake] paradise.], I'm going over past photos, looking to print some out to bring back to school with me! And I'm also checking out the new ABC Family show, Jane by Design, since I'm such an ABC Family whore and need to watch at least the first couple episodes of all their new series! 
     I leave to haul back to that college in the Bay Area Saturday evening and start classes [and practices ickk] again on Monday, so I gotta pack, email profs, spend time with friends and family, ect, ect, ect. Crazy that this break is practically over already! It was an extra long one [I normally would've started classes this past Monday if it wasn't for Jan. 1 being a Sunday], but I spend so much time either traveling or celebrating holidays, that I haven't had more than two days in a row to just veg on the couch or whatnot the entire month! And once classes and practices start on Monday, I won't have another true break until... well.. next Winter Break, if I'm not mistaken. Yay! Well I'll have to make the most of today, tomorrow and Saturday. Hmmm.. I'm thinking I probably won't. hahah but oh well. I'll be back in Santa Clara, back to normal, back in no time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment