Friday, January 27, 2012

I had a grand day.

My clothing choice of the day.
As you can see, I'm still working on the whole
self-portrait thing. 
Today's been a good day. It all started with that morning jolt of my alarm clock at an unearthly hour [which I won't complain/brag about here] then to Leavey for erging [or sleeping/chatting/internet-surfing for the coxswains among us] at 5:50am then on the water at Lexington by 7:15. I was in the launch this morning, which is kind of a drag compared to being in a boat, but it was fun this morning with a couple of my favorite rowers in the launch with me
     Then I got some time before class which unfortunately did not equate to a shower [being as my floor's bathroom was being cleaned until I left for class, but I can't complain since some people have to clean their bathrooms themselves] but I did have enough time to get cute, but not enough time to chicken out of wearing my new jeans [they're kinda flashy]. 
     But it ended up being a good decision because a couple of ladies in my first class commented that they liked my pants and said that I should start a fashion blog! So then the idea came to me that my sisters [Shannon of Simply Shannon and Jessyka of Let's Talk About Beer] and I should expand our blogging horizons and do a collaboration style blog! We all have such different looks, so I feel that we would grab a lot of different types of readers [and this way we won't have to blog everyday! which we aren't very good at with just one blog]. Great idea? I thought so.
    And on top of all this, I got some packages in the mail and... guess what!? It's Friday!! [Friday. Gotta get down on Friiiiidaaayyy! Sorry. I had to. That song's never going away, so get used to it]. So no waking up at the butt-crack-of-dawn tomorrow morning and the Novice Lock-In is tomorrow night [any novice reading this, all I can say is this: beware). And I think I'm gonna get my hair did at some point this weekend. Possibly today. Even thinking about going back to the red..  hmmm.. 
Top: Material Girl by Madonna. Jeans: Cheap Monday.
Boots: sadly, I don't know! All I'm getting from what's written on the actual
boots is that they were made in China. Whoops.
Currently listening to... "Time Turned Fragile" by Motion City Soundtrack. Ah, MCS. Just to listen to you on the highest volume and sing at the top of my lungs is enough to make any day a grand day

No comments:

Post a Comment