Monday, January 2, 2012

I love my Duuuucks!

     So excited that my Ducks won the Rose Bowl today!! I was super proud to be a part of that crowd. It was such a phenomenal game throughout by both teams. Between the game and the Rose Parade before it, I may or may not have taken 606 pictures. ahahah but I won't bore you with all of those... yet! hahah I'm just gonna give you a little taste of the great start to 2012 since I've been up since 5am [after only 5 hours of sleep and sadly no nap] and I gotta wake up at the buttcrack of dawn again tomorrow to get to the airport by 5am. 


Rose Bowl 2012:
Some Badgers we became friends with while tailgating.
Photo by Michael Bonino-Britsch.



All that red!

Oh you know. Just those classy Beaver fans and their Wisconsin shirts.


This Wisconsin fan was in the Duck section and was cheering when
one of our players was down on the field. Suffice it to say, we showed
him how we felt about his "sportsmanship."

I liked this O standing out against all the red.

Final score.




Photo credit: a very friendly, very intoxicated Wisconsin fan.
Currently listening to... the Fiesta Bowl. Let's go Stanford! Get another 2012 bowl game victory for the Pac12!

2 comments:

  1. thanks! I think some of them turned out pretty good! I have yet to go through the parade photos yet though. I'm kind of afraid to since there're so many!

    ReplyDelete