Friday, January 6, 2012

I'll take ya to tha candy shop



     So I'm having a Emma Stone marathon [so far we've watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. and Easy A] with my sister Shannon [from Simply Shannon] and I'm going through some photos from my Orlando trip this break [yes, I'm going through photos again... but I'm still trying to collect pictures to put up on my wall at school and/or put in a scrapbook!]. And during my endeavor into past photo folders, I found a couple of great pictures from inside Honeydukes in HarryPotterland!

Hurr they are:


















Currently listening to... Criminal Minds. [Another home invasion episode. It's so obvious who the killer is, I just keep yelling: "It's him! Don't go somewhere alone with him!" but they never listen, do they?]




P.S. Shemar Moore [Derek Morgan on the show] is super sexy. And he went to Santa Clara! I guess sexy people are just drawn to the school. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment